Saturday, 14 April 2007


Phew, the school holidays are over! No really I am sad, it's been a gorgeous fortnight. We hunted for Easter eggs, saw the world's longest Chinese dragon, went to lots of fetes, festas and festivals, admired some paintings and generally had a very fun time, with beautiful weather to boot! We will all be sad to get back into our normal routine next week.

This morning I went to the Docklands craft market, in a beautiful spot right on the harbour in Melbourne. My friend Mia was running a stall for Lark and we sold quite a few things. I met some nice people and was pleased to bump into Dana, as we have been following each other's blogs but never actually met before! Dana makes some lovely baby gear and is starting an Etsy shop soon!

5 comments:

Calamity Tat said...

You're such a great mum SIGHS, I am always HAPPY when my lot go back to school.. lovely photo :-)

Calamity Tat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Violet & Rose said...

Must check that market out soon. I will be really sad when I loose my girls next week, even though they have fought like cat and dog this last week. It's a love/hate thing.

Meet Me at Mikes said...

oh.. hurrah for holiday slowness.. but hooray for school routine! hoping you had a really fabulous market day! xx pip

Dana said...

Hi Allison! Your boys are so cute! Well we have been in Maldon for 3 days and had a great time! You are so lucky to live up that way. Was so nice to meet you the other day, too!