Thursday, 10 July 2008

I could never be a scientist!

I did this fun Personality Test through a link on Brooke's blog. Is it accurate? I don't know, maybe. I have certainly worked in at least 3 or 4 of these professions. I couldn't become a scientist though, I was never smart at science in school and I still don't get it, although I can see that there could be a creative side to it.

Your personality type:

Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Careers that could fit you includes:

Counselors, clergy, missionaries, teachers, medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists, psychiatrists, writers, musicians, artists, psychics, photographers, child care workers, education consultants, librarians, marketeers, scientists, social workers.

4 comments:

Kitschen Pink said...

I did the test; The outcome was very generalised so not ever so informative - besides I have a rule to ignore the results if I don't like them or I disagree with them - I wonder what result that would get! Just one little niggle- 'careers that could fit' included "mafia don"...... I think I need therapy! :-) xx

AnastasiaC said...

im going to try this too - looks interesting!

alexandra said...

I did this sort of thing in school. Except mine suggested I become a funeral director!? Maybe I'll try again.

claire Maraldo said...

Hey Allison,

I did it and I came out with the same personality profile as you. We are obviously destined as missionaries dedicated to spreading vintage style worldwide.