Thursday, 24 July 2008

New things in my web shop # 1: Meet Me at Mikes

I've just updated the Lark web shop for Spring (which seems very odd to me as I am sitting here rugged up on a very chilly day). As well as new lovelies from Lark, you will see lots of gorgeous things from other designers. We've recently launched 'Lark & Friends' which is a small group of like-minded independent designers from Australia and the UK, to sell our products jointly into the best shops.


The first Friend I'm going to introduce you to is Meet Me at Mikes, who most people will already know from their bonza blog and very special Fitzroy store. Pip and Cam are launching a really sweet range of gifts and accessories that will soon be available at the cutest shops near you. Here is a sneak preview and you can find more at my website .

4 comments:

posiepatchwork said...

How lovely Lark, i miss you!! Finding life a little too busy of late, to find time to do the things i love (day dream, blog, window shop). What pretty offerings from Pip, gorgeous!! Hello to your puppy next week, we did the same for our baby boy's 4th birthday, a new German Shepherd at Easter. I put a comment on my website that i believe every family should have a much loved pet, we sure have for 11 years & counting. Love Posie

Violet & Rose said...

I had a look last night and you have some lovely new things. I especially love the knitted lamb. Too sweet!

Lily and Agathe said...

Hola Chika.. Yes one's arrived full of Miss Button goodies and the other I haven't seen yet.. had to pay!!! darn it... Love the puppy.. he will not only make the little one happy but you also ... love the stuff too, can't wait to get my Pippy wallets and pendants for my shop... speak soon xx

meet me at mikes. a happy place for crafty types said...

Oh hurrah! I'm so happy to be a friend of Lark!