Friday, 25 July 2008

New things in my web shop # 2: Lisa Jones Greeting Cards

As soon as I saw Lisa Jones' brilliant greeting card designs I fell in love with them. She is influenced by Scandinavian folklore, 20th century pottery and vintage illustration.

I love the use of vintage fabric and wallpaper patterns on the Kapok Creatures range, and the references to 1970s hand-made toys.

This hand-printed 'Fingers Crossed' card is also a favourite, as it reminds me of old shop advertising, and is a really nice way to send a good luck message.

But the best of all, Lisa's cards are either hand-printed by her, or printed on 100% recycled card using vegetable inks.

See the full range in my shop!

7 comments:

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

I love them, too!
So unusual!
Kisses Kisses
Debbie
xxx

Patty said...

I was just looking at your shop for the first time. I love everything! I wish there was store in So Calif that sold your stuff.

Moiface said...

Fabulous!!

Hoochie Coochie said...

oooh I really love the owl!!
Hi Allison this is actually Sharaine, I work for Linda in the shop during the week! Didn't take too much convincing to get her to agree to the blog - especially once she knew people like you and three buttons had one!

Would love to do a feature on you... maybe in the next week or so? My email is on my blog :)
xx Sharaine

Lisa said...

Great designs. We have a giraffe fan in our family who would love that one.

AnastasiaC said...

these are fun and I love Pip's vintage necklaces...so sweet!!!

Kitschen Pink said...

Yep! Love this girls work! and it's really good quality manufacture too! wonderful! t.x