Tuesday, 7 October 2008

New things in my web shop # 4: Stuffed With Love

Aren't these greeting cards fab? They are from a small design company we have been working with in the UK called Umpen Editions, and are based on their own collection of vintage stuffed toys - hence they are called 'Stuffed with Love'! I don't know which is my favourite. Probably Herman or Spot.



Umpen are also the very clever and crafty folks who came up with this Granny Squares Giftwrap, hee hee hee!

Visit Lark to order online or to find your nearest Australian stockist!

9 comments:

potty mouth mama said...

Oooh my favourites are Pepa and Daisy - but they're all fab!

Kitschen Pink said...

Love it all - especially the gift wrap! t.x

Emily said...

That gift wrap is such a fun idea!

Jenni said...

I love these cards & the wrapping paper is such an original idea.I had better go over & have a good look.

Ciara said...

Oh!

I'm in love!

Wow!

mellimoomoo said...

The owls are my favourites... so cute!

jessie said...

oh that owl is so cute!

Donna said...

Love that blanket wrapping paper, great idea!

Thalita Dol said...

Just found your blog and thought I'd say hi: HI there!

Love your stuff!
Kisses from Brazil!