Friday, 21 August 2009

End of the week

Gosh, it's Friday already, where did the week go? Here's what I've been doing...

Op-shopping for vintage sheets.

Catching up with old friends over lunch in Castlemaine.

Enjoying the spring blossoms, as seen here on display at the lovely Hepburn General Store.

Taking advantage of some sunshine to get the outside of our soon-to-be shop painted.

And today I received the most incredible news, I have been nominated for something really good. I still can't believe it. I'll tell you next week! x

9 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Looking forward to hearing your news...

How do you find such lovely vintage sheets etc all the time? Op shops in my parts have hardly anything nice!

dorothybills said...

Love those sheets!!

Adele said...

The shop is looking good, I'm looking forward to seeing the opening pics.
Adele

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I love the sheets! I cannot believe how quickly the weeks and year goes. We shall soon be at Christmas. I saw the Cath Kidston post. I would love to buy but fear I need to go to Ikea or somewhere first sadly. xx

Amy Clarke said...

I swear I used to have those sheets when I was little! Lovely find!

Amy xo
http://www.desirable.co.uk

Alison Gibbs said...

What great sheets you have found
Alison

Bluebell said...

Oh, how beautiful are those sheets! I'm enjoying the blossoms myself.... The smell of Spring is in the air at last! Lou

EmilyKate said...

Oh they're great... we took a drive to Daylesford yesterday and I made a point to look for Lark on the shopping strips and couldnt find it, was cursing myself for not noting the address.... feel like a bit of a ninny reading this now, I hadnt realised you havent opened your shopfront yet! Looking forward to visiting it when it is upandrunning :o)

Kim said...

Can't wait to see the new shop! So exciting.