Wednesday, 26 August 2009

London Vintage is here!

I've been dying to get my hands on the brand new hot-off-the-press Paumes book, London Vintage. When the new shipment of books arrived today I was ripping open the boxes to get at it. And I wasn't disappointed, it's a gorgeous and colourful guide to vintage stores, fleamarkets and charity shops, including several of my favourites. We have a box full of these and I have just put it in our web shop here.




PS I forgot to say - although there is some text in Japanese, all of the directions and opening times are in English, so you would have no problems using this as a travel guide, and for general inspiration of course!

3 comments:

tess said...

delicious!

Nicole said...

Looks great - can't wait to get my copy now :)

Lizeylou said...

I want, I want, I want .... actually I would love to own many of the Paumes books - How do you choose?