Monday, 17 August 2009

Tote Sweet

I am a big fan of cotton tote bags - I use them for library bags, shopping, taking mail to the post office, sleepovers, I can never have enough of them.So I am starting a new line of screenprinted totes for Lark, and here is the first one...

... because I truly do love op shops, and if you're going to be a green shopper you might as well go all the way! The new bags are a nice rounded shape with a half-gusset and they are sweatshop-free. Even better, they are only $10, as I think totes should be cheap and cheerful, shouldn't they? The first batch has just arrived and is available here. Look out for more designs coming soon.

P.S international readers: an op shop is the Aussie version of a charity shop or thrift store. And we love 'em!

4 comments:

dorothybills said...

I feel I must have one of those bags, it's the way I feel about op-shops too!!

Isis said...

I HEART OP SHOPS, TOO!

x isis

Tinniegirl said...

How exciting. Love tote bags. Can't wait to see what other designs you have up your sleeve.

NotSewShabby said...

My daughter loves Op Shops, and am pleased to say I purchased two of your totes, my girls love em!!


Tara
notsewshabby.blogspot.com