Thursday, 15 October 2009

At home

Today the boys were off school so I had an unusual midweek day at home with them. Pouring with rain outside. We even saw a few snowflakes (who told me the weather was warmer here than in the UK??). We ventured out to Threadneedle for some craft supplies but otherwise we've been holed up indoors all day, which I really love, I'm a bit of a homebody.

Now that our business has moved out of our home I am really starting to enjoy the house again. Soon we will be renovating the back section into a new 'parent's retreat' and creating my small home studio. I can't wait to get started. But for now I'm just going back to curl up on the sofa again, I love this enforced staying-at-home.

2 comments:

Scurrette said...

Oh that sounds just devine! And snow flakes?! Golly, we hardly even had winter in Brisvegas this year.

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Snowflakes? Don't make me too jealous there Allison! I am the same - I love staying home with my daughter and that's when I'm happiest. She is also like me and is very happy pottering around doing craft and making up stories. xx