Thursday, 15 October 2009

Genki 'I Love...' Tees.



We've been getting a few calls about the Genki t-shirts we have in the shop since I posted some photos here on my blog. I was really sad when Genki closed its doors earlier this year but I'm thrilled that we have been able to get some of their iconic 'I Love...' tees for the Lark shop.



For those of you who haven't seen them before, these tees come in gorgeous colours and have the cutest illustrations by Beci Orpin. They are Australian-made, sweatshop-free and are the kind of tees you will wear for years.



These are just a few of the designs and colours we have in the shop. Call the shop on (03) 5348 1853 if you'd like to find out what we have in your size. We can send them to you wherever you are, and let us know if you want them gift-wrapped. The tees go from newborn up to age 6 for kids, then sizes 1-4 for women (equivalent to sizes 8, 10, 12 and 14). We also have a few in men's sizes too.



I have snaffled a few for myself - I Love Records, I love Reading, and for my son I bought I Love Cooking!





PS talking of lovely Beci Orpin, we'll have her new cushions and accessories in store from 1 November! Yay! x

5 comments:

zofia said...

Fabulous! I always wanted one of these :)

Shelley Trbuhovich said...

oh my goodness, you have completely made my day!!!! i had no idea i could get my hands on genki t-shirts again. i, too, was sad to see the doors close and now to think a little trip to daylesford will have my boys wearing them again - so excited! fabulous.

Cass said...

Hi Alison are these available online?

Polka Dot Rabbit said...

I have an I Love Vodka one from years ago!

tess said...

ooo I would love one. how much are they and how can I pay? I Love Craft and I Love Records realllly tempt me!
x