Sunday, 11 October 2009

Sunday Market

I set off rather late to the fleamarket today, due to my busy weekend schedule (see last post) and a late night. I was worried there would be no treasure left but actually the market was super-great today. Here's what I found, for the grand total of $19.50...

A lovely vintage quilt in a dark brown floral cotton.

These two large wooden Nutcrakers, in need of some TLC.

A small Swiss cuckoo clock, needs some repair but I like it!

A pretty Holkham planter in a basket shape.

Australiana tea towels and cards.

I could have bought much more but I am trying to restrain myself at the moment, as I have too much stuff. The market's on until this afternoon, worth a visit if you are nearby!

7 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow you sure found some treasures didn't you!!
Alison

angela said...

Great finds Allison! I'm especially smitten by the wooden Nutcrakers and Cuckoo clock : )

Kylie said...

Wow! They are fabulous finds :) K

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I am always jealous of your finds! They beat inner-city prices! xx

tess said...

that clock is amazing! can't believe that whole loot cost you less than $20!! :)

bee said...

I can't believe that clock! You are just too lucky! :)

RoLuc said...

We went too! I bought so much 'crap' I seriously have a problem.