Friday, 9 October 2009

This weekend, I am...

Taking Jim for a bush walk

Going to the Swiss Italian Festa in Hepburn Springs

Working in the shop a little, here and there

Shopping at the Daylesford Sunday Market

Watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the original version) with my son

Sewing up some samples of an exciting new Clothkits range

Baking my favourite carrot cake

Entertaining 3 little boys most of Sunday

Taking pizzas and wine over to a friend's house for a Saturday night catch-up

Trying to finally get to the end of the Grey Gardens DVD

Working on our veggie garden

Tidying the house in advance of a special visitor on Monday

Writing about my job for Girlfriend magazine (apparently I am a 'perfect role model' for tweens!)

Updating my web shop

Starting to plan my new studio space


That's my plan! Hope you have a busy and fun weekend planned too!

11 comments:

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Lovely pic of you and Jim. I am exhausted reading that list. Sunday in particular sounds very, very busy. Enjoy your weekend! xx

Betty Jo said...

Since when have Daylesford weekends been longer than Melbourne ones?
I'd be happy to achieve half those plans...in reality I'd probably just settle for the market and the vino!

shell_chris said...

Oh, I love that you are considered "a perfect role model for tweens". That makes my heart sing.

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

Whhhhoooeee. I think I need a rest just because I read that list, let alone trying to cross it all off after achieving each one.- May the force be with you. (I particularly like the sound of Sat' night.) Peta

Adele said...

Wow that's some list. Hope you have great fun. I've just been showing my daughter the link to your shop, it's looks so beautiful, a great achievement.
Adele

Alison Gibbs said...

That is one busy weekend
Alison

posiepatchwork said...

Gosh busy lady & your weekend sounds a little like mine, updating websites, sewing, planting herbs & vegetables, throw in a walk with the dog & children to the local duck pond (i've put the bread out all ready) plus a bit of a studio tidy up!! My guys are having some afternoon lamingtons which were picked up from the Farmers Market this morning, life is pretty fabulous!!
Good luck finding your sales assistant, what a beautiful place to work, how lovely lovely lovely.
Have a lovely weekend, Posie

gingerwine said...

Love your Doggy!!

Sam x

sarah-jane down the lane said...

Ooh I was lucky enough to get to Lavendula on my recent trip, it was divine1 Great little Trattoria too! Hope you have fun and manage to get everything done!
I am off to work in the shop today too as we are short staffed! I quite like to do the odd Saturday to get a feel for what customers are saying! Have a good one,
Sarah x

Michelle said...

Heck! I'm tired just reading your list. I hope you get through it. Gorgeous pic!

Miss Shivi said...

haha, I read Girlfriend!! (I'm 16) I'll be sure to look out for your article - Congrats! GF mention the Lark online shop a LOT, great publicity for you!.