Monday, 16 November 2009

Easy day

Gorgeous girl and ace reporter Meglet came in to the shop today for a natter (Meg, you should blog more!!x). Other than that it was a pretty quiet and unexciting day. Lovely Amanda came in and bought a copy of Thaw and we talked about the pretty things that she makes.


Did I mention that Lark is one of the special shops chosen to sell the Frankie magazine gift range? We have the cute Afternoon Tea Book, the pretty Photo Album, and we are now taking orders for the 2010 Calendar, which will arrive this week. Find them all here.

The shop will be closed tomorrow and Wednesday while we change everything around and get our Christmas goodies all set up and looking lovely.

In more exciting news, I went to my weekly Weight Watchers Meeting and I have apparently achieved the major goal of losing 10% of my weight. Yay! Thanks to my lovely trainer Nicky and the ace women in my group, you're the best! x

4 comments:

Little Sooti said...

I am dying to come down to your store..Now that you are getting Christmas goodies ready I cant wait..and congratulations on your weight loss its so very hard to lose weight... honestly!!
Thetis xoxo
http://www.littlesooti.blogspot.com

SoHK said...

yes !!!
the Frankie 2010 calendar is also in my favorite ones !!

Little Ted Canvas said...

Your store looks beautiful, I must make a trip over your way to do some christmas shopping - so much to see, so much to love!

Emma said...

Aaaaarg!!! I so need to get down under - so much is happening on the Aus craft scene, it's wonderful!