Thursday, 17 December 2009

All set up







Everything is ready for our first warehouse sale on Friday and Saturday. I've priced up all the items , starting from $1 up to $25, and I was surprised at quite how many lovely things we have. Most are current stock, things that we wont be selling in the new year so they have to go to make space in our little shop! If you are popping in, we open at 9, and you can now park two doors up from us in the new carpark at the back of the Rex shopping arcade. Hope to see you! xx

13 comments:

brightandblithe said...

Oh, how I wish I were close enough to drop in! I love those little cakes.

Katy said...

See this just makes me want to move states!

心跳 said...

珍惜當下..活在當下..祝大家都平平安安健健康康!..................................................

Amanda said...

Oh boy! It's a good thing that i'm out of harms way over here. I could do some serious damage to my Christmas budget if I lived near you....hope it goes really well. Love, Amanda xxx

lulufroufrou said...

Dont i wish I had a teleporter right about now!

Swift Jan said...

*stmaps foot* I wanna come!!!!!!!!!! I dont suppose you post?

Vic said...

*sniffs*

You're just a big TEASE!

*sulks*

Heilala said...

I too wish I lived closer!!! I'm sure it will be a great success - ENJOY!!!

m.e (Cathie) said...

now I know I am definitely popping in :)

Ms Tightlace said...

It looks so awesome, i am cursing the fact that i live in Sydney. I would have stocked up on so much cute stuff

georgie said...

Looks great! I too must say I am considering moving states! Canberra is just a little too far for me to pop over from :(

Donna said...

Boo hoo, I want to come :-(

Hope it's a great success for you Allison x

Lia said...

When I am in Australia...usually nothing interesting happens!!!! :'( how beautiful....I wish I was here