Monday, 21 December 2009

Daylesford Bazaar

I have written about this place before, my favourite vintage shop in Daylesford. I go past it every day on my walk to work and it is so hard not to pop in all the time to buy something. Here's what I spotted in there today...





And here's what I bought. A great biscuit tin ($10), some tea towels ($5) and cute storybooks (free).



Daylesford Bazaar is on Vincent Street, heading out of town towards Hepburn Springs. It's open most days and the owner Doug is happy to look out for things for you if you're looking for something in particular.

6 comments:

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

ooooooo! My kind of place!
Irene x

Jodie said...

Oh those cake drawers ....oh.....

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

just lovely

Jen said...

Be still my beating heart!! Probably just well I live in QLD!!!

teddybearswednesday said...

I can totally see why! My goodness it looks wonderful, and now it's just another reason why I want to visit Daylesford !

laura said...

i'm in heaven, it's perfect, vintage fabric and bits & bobs everywhere. LOVE!