Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Gone to the beach (I wish)

We needed to partition off a part of the Lark warehouse for our very exciting sample sale on Friday and Saturday, so we asked a local friend who is also a set designer, if he had any panels that we could easily put up - and this is what he came up with, a row of Beach Huts! It is so much fun, I am tempted to serve cocktails and wear one of the My Sister Pat bathers (not likely). We all like the 'beach huts' so much that we're secretly hoping to keep them here! The sale is going to be awesome, I can't wait...

6 comments:

Little Ted Canvas said...

How exciting! I'm really hoping to get there for your sale, all going well...and I think you'd look fabuluous in a My Sister Pat swimsuit - who wouldn't!

Little Ted Canvas said...

ooops...that's 'fabulous'...

Little Eve said...

Looks very bright and lovely! Wish I could be there for the sale.

Vic said...

Oooooooooh... CUTE!

We actually DID go to the beach today, but our pop up version of the 'beach hut' left a lot to be desired in the wind when it popped inside out like a flimsy umberella!

Rosie said...

They're gorgeous. How inspiring!

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

how perfectly lovely! Your friend has done a fabulous job. All the best on your sale.