Friday, 18 December 2009

Nice words about our shop



We have been very lucky this month to attract some great media coverage for the Lark shop. We were featured in Real Living first of all, and I was also asked by Natalie Walton, the mag's super-nice ed, to do an interview for her blog, Daily Imprint, about my thoughts and inspirations. What an honour! She called our store 'possibly the cutest shop in the world'. I was in quite a reflective mood when we did the interview, so it's a bit more personal than other interviews I have done, but I am pleased with it, Natalie has managed to perfectly capture just where I am right now. And this week, Vogue Living have featured our little shop, with huge hugs and thanks to Ebony. It's so great to get this kind of support, and of course I'm majorly indebted to Mr. Rohan, who is responsible for all the photos of our shop. Thanks, guys! xxx

8 comments:

Vic said...

AWESOME! Congratulations!

Andi said...

Congratulations.
I hope this all translates into lots of new customers and a VERY merry christmas.
Andi :-)

Clara said...

I think all of the coverage is so well deserved. I have found your shop very inspirational and its a real joy - and a real bonus now I'm in Tassie - to browse online. My children will be hanging up their Cath Kidston stockings on Christmas Eve, and the beautiful boys' bunting will go up at our housewarming, and my twins will be covering the Happy Birthday tablecloth in cake crumbs in Feb.... and Belle and Boo are gracing our walls. So thank you very much for putting such an exquisite collection of things together under one retail site/roof, and all the hard work I know you invest in your emporium.

Thea said...

Great interview on Natalie's blog. I really hope to make it to Daylesford next year and of course visit your lovely store!

Swift Jan said...

Wow you are getting quite famous now aren't you! Congratulations :)

Little Ted Canvas said...

Congratulations Allison! How very exciting for you, well done!

Donna said...

Wonderful and well deserved coverage Allison :-) Hope it brings you lots of business

Anna said...

How fantastic Allison great to get all the media exposure. A wonderful blog interview also, spoken from the heart, the best way to be! Anna