Monday, 8 February 2010

Holiday op shopping

I haven't done much thrifty/op shopping recently, but I was struck with the urge on holiday a few weeks ago. Luckily the weekend we were in Queenscliff, the Cottage By The Sea was holding its annual fair. This amazing organisation has been helping children in need since 1890, providing a break by the sea in their gorgeous old home. I love this place, look at the photo I took of the toilets (!!).


Anyway here is my little stash from the fair. I also found some more things at the Mill in Geelong on the way home.








This last photo is not thrift(!), I found this cute denim dress and a Shinzi Katoh notebook in the lovely Rigby's homewares in Barwon Heads!

9 comments:

Susan L (lily40au) said...

What a fab stash. I really need to head down to Queenscliff again. Cheers

Hey Bambini said...

l love it all!

Melinda said...

That owl fabric is particularly gorgeous. This stash makes me want to grab my keys and hightail it to my local op shop!

BOB & MABEL said...

What beautiful finds. Rigby's is one of my favourite shops, its the best!

Violet and Rose said...

I have just spied your Deans book of fairy tales and am reminded about how much I loved them as a child. I recently found a Deans copy of Black Beauty in an oppy that I had as a wee girl and I just had to buy it. Really lovely illustrations.

zofia said...

Oh, lovely, lovely finds. I also love the Deans books, I have a wonderful ABC Apple Pie one.

happy gas said...

i adore the house shaped shadow box! lovely finds.

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

Love the Deans Fairy Tale book! And the pink girl's loo is wonderful! xx

beccasauras said...

I want some owl fabric! Please.....