My Five Faves this week have been...
1. These cute moss bunnies. The boys gave them to their teachers as end-of-term gifts and I've kept some to decorate the table at an Easter lunch party we're planning.
2. Robobob, the dual-action robot who cooks and cleans but is also ready for war. Jacob made him for his homework project this week and I reckon he's pretty good (wish he could clean my house!).
3. Vintage wallpaper at RetoVilla . Oh my.
4. A long lunch with a group of lovely Daylesford people. Home made beer, home made pizza, and we came away with apples and a huge jar of Sarah and Geoff's olives. I love how it is the custom around here to grow your own food and share your harvest!
5. Nancy's blog. It's always full of such pretty things.
Why don't you join in Five Faves at Meet Me at Mikes here?