Sunday, 4 April 2010

Easter Market

A few pics from our Daylesford Makers Market yesterday. Lovely day, lots of amazingly talented and nice stallholders. It was so busy at some times of the day that we could hardly breathe. Lots of great blog girls taking part including Cam, Shannon, Michelle, Rachelle and Dana, and ace visitors including Liz and Bec (who won second prize in the craft raffle). My dear friend Angela visited with a very wonderful surprise. And Ali who is back from her year in Japan! Also Anne popped in with her family - she is the organiser of the famous Mathilda's Markets, a true pioneer of the handmade market scene. My lovely co-organiser Gaynor kept us smiling all day! Hope you are having a great Easter weekend. How many parents like us forgot to put the clocks back last night and could have got an extra hour in bed? x










14 comments:

Little Ted Canvas said...

Everything looks amazing, so many incredibly talented people out there. I'm glad it was a great day. Happy Easter!

Posie Patchwork said...

What a gorgeous market selection you have there, so fresh & variety is ace!! Love Anne, she rocks!! Happy Easter, love Posie

Beky said...

Everything looks so inspiring. I really need to visit the next market.
Have a happy, safe and fuzzy Easter.
Lv Beky

rabbit and the duck said...

Thanks for having Rabbit & the Duck : ) I had such a lovely day x

moose and bird said...

Looks like a great market. Wish I lived closer so I could have popped in for a visit. Have a very happy Easter. xo

Violet and Rose said...

And for those of us who did remember, it made no difference anyway! Try telling a child it's really only half past five and to go back to bed when the Easter bunny has been!

On the up side, I'm loving that I'm an hour ahead :)

The market looks lovely and it's great to hear it is going so well.

beccasauras said...

Yay, finally got your message as I was nearly in melbourne! It was wierd I didn't have phone coverage. I'm going to Castlemaine tomorrow so i'll drive through Dayelsford and pick up my prize. Yippee!

Elethea said...

WOW! that was a great market. I will definitely be going to the next one.
Have a happy Easter :-)

ensparkle ceramics said...

Ooooh it all looks gorgeous! If only I was closer I would be there in a flash!

Helen x

Betty Jo said...

I had such a lovely day in Dayelsford.
The Market was fantastic,I couldn't turn around with out bumping into crafty friends.Scored well at the Dayelsford Bazaar and just got home from a lazy day in Yandoit(no phone,T.v or internet.... bliss!)

angela said...

It was great to finally make it to the Makers Market so many goodies I certainly didn't leave empty handed!!

Looking forward to my next visit to Daylesford!!

Claire Gale said...

you ladies are so lucky to have so many fine makers in daylesford. can't wait to visit :)

Tracey said...

It was lovely to meet you and a few of the other bloggie girls on Saturday. The market you have organised was spectacular, vibrant and really fun and friendly.

:) Tracey

CurlyPops said...

It was such a lovely market with so many beautiful things on offer! Looking forward to the next one.