Monday, 26 April 2010

Maeve is coming!

Can't wait, only a few days to go until the new Maeve magazine is launched. Here in Australia we are very lucky to have the most gorgeous and cool magazines in the world, and from what I've seen so far, Maeve will be right up there with the best of them. It's starting off as an online magazine, with some of the best contributors around, stunning photographs and awesome content.

OK, I am a little biased, as I was asked by Maeve to be their business guru, so I am going to be writing a regular column all about running your own business. My first piece is about managing the work/family balance, a topic that is very close to my heart. I hope you like it - Bee has been collaborating with me and has produced some fabulous illustrations to go with my words. Here is a very sneaky preview of her artwork.

To read the whole gorgeous mag, subscribe here and wait patiently for May 1st!

10 comments:

Hello Sandwich said...

oooo how exciting! looks lovely! I can't wait to see the first issue!
xxx

Time Worn Style said...

sounds great! Would like to get one copy before subscribing though, will it be available at newsagents??
alicia :0)

Little Ted Canvas said...

Looks fantastic Allison, congratulations on your writing spot! I love bee's work too. Looking forward to it!

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh cool, they couldn't have asked for a better business guru & Bee's art, too gorgeous!! Love Posie

sean the prawn said...

I look forward to reading your article & the rest of the mag as well... looks good!

A Thrifty Mrs said...

You're right Australia DO have the best magazines. I am going to have to make my aussie friend send me a copy of that.

Hope it goes well.

angela said...

Oooh, I will have to subscribe to this little gem!! Will look forward to reading your articles.

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

snap to being Maeve contributors. I feel delightfully lucky. can't wait to read your article, and all of Maeve in fact.

Justine de Jonge said...

This is fabulous. Thankyou for the tip - can't wait to read your articles!

suze2000 said...

I have to confess to being a bit confused. I read the site, and was still clueless! Will Maeve be an e-zine or a paper mag?

Sounds right up my alley though. Just where do I get it?