Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Mother's Day Top Ten #4

I'm having fun putting together some top picks from the Lark web shop for Mother's Day, which is on Sunday 9th May here in Australia.

Another of my personal favourites is this card range by Lisa Jones. These lovelies are hand-printed by Lisa in her London studio, she is one of my favourite illustrators and her cards are very popular in our shop. Here are Lisa's special Mother's Day cards, although many of her other designs would also be suitable for your mum too!

Visit our Mother's Day online shop for lots more ideas. We ship within 48 hours all over Australia, and express post is available if you're like me and you manage to leave it to the last minute!

We also have gift certificates if you're not sure what to buy and, if you send me an email with all the details after you place your order, I will wrap your mum's pressie in some cute Cath Kidston giftwrap and mail it to her!

1 comment:

Little House of Limes said...

what sweet little cards! x