Thursday, 22 April 2010

Mother's Day Top Ten #6

I'm having fun putting together some top picks from the Lark web shop for Mother's Day, which is on Sunday 9th May here in Australia.

Today I have put together a selection of things inspired by 'Britishness'. This is a strong theme in our store, we have so many lovely cheery things that are inspired by vintage English style, and they are very popular with all the Mums who come in, including me of course. These are some of my most favourite things...

I Like postcards set

Liberty print button magnets by Buttons by LouLou


Cath Kidson loveliness

Present & Correct letterpress 'Dish of the Day' cards
London Vintage book by Paumes

Keep Calm & Carry On poster
More Cath - this time a Folk Flowers washed messenger bag (I want!!!)
British print drawing pins by Buttons by LouLou


Visit our Mother's Day online shop for lots more ideas. We ship within 24 hours all over Australia, and express post is available if you're like me and you manage to leave it to the last minute!

We also have gift certificates if you're not sure what to buy and, if you send me an email with all the details after you place your order, I will wrap your mum's pressie in some cute Cath Kidston giftwrap and mail it to her!

6 comments:

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

I am SO coming down (up?) to see your shop, it looks AMAZING!
Alicia

gladyandflo said...

Will have to make another trip to Daylesdford to see the 'Kath' extension. Looks fab in photo - can I buy the Union Jack flag bunting from you??? I have to have some!!!! Gail

The Pop Shoppers said...

Hi there!

We were in Daylesford a few weeks ago, but missed you... I had been anticipating a visit to Lark but you were closed! Daylesford was such a sweet town that i'm sure we'll be back again soon!

Cheers,

Miranda

www.howdystranger.com.au/blog

Jodie said...

OMG - The bunting ...I love it Allison..

Buttons by Lou Lou said...

Ah look at all that British loveliness. Lou.

charleystacey said...

Just came to your site via Maeve magazine. Being a Pom i had to read this post in more detail. am a massive bunting fan and recently my mum sent me some union jack bunting made with floral fabric if you can imagine that! Will definitely be checking out your online store!

Charley
www.secretwater.com.au