Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Mother's Day Top Ten #7

I'm having fun putting together some top picks from the Lark web shop for Mother's Day, which is on Sunday 9th May here in Australia.

Today I've chosen the lovely jewellery by Victoria Mason, who is one of Melbourne's most talented designers and an ace lady too. All of the pieces we have by Victoria follow domestic themes like cooking and craft, recognising that it’s often the smallest things which give us the greatest pleasure.


You can find Vic's range here.



Visit our Mother's Day online shop for lots more ideas. We ship within 24 hours all over Australia, and express post is available if you're like me and you manage to leave it to the last minute!

We also have gift certificates if you're not sure what to buy and, if you send me an email with all the details after you place your order, I will wrap your mum's pressie in some cute Cath Kidston giftwrap and mail it to her!

2 comments:

邦雄 said...

男女互悅,未必廝守終生,相愛就是美的。 ..................................................

Not Perfect But Nice said...

Oh dear I didn't get the time yesterday to do my "Blog rounds" and I missed your birthday!!!! I hope it was agreat one!I wish you succesful continuation with your shop and wares.........you're inspiration!