Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Mother's Day Top Ten #8

I'm having fun putting together some top picks from the Lark web shop for Mother's Day, which is on Sunday 9th May here in Australia.

Today is the last of my Mother's Day posts and I have saved the best for last - Blom!


These pretty paper flowers from Dutch designer Jurianne make a wonderful alternative to fresh flowers - they are cute to look at and last forever!

Blom is brand new, we have just received the first stock in Australia this week.

In a gorgeous pack you get 15 pop out flowers, a gift tag and florist wire.

There are so many ways to use Blom. I am suggesting these as a Mother's Day gift but, quite frankly, I think you should probably buy a set for yourself as they are too lovely to give away! You can find the full details here.

Visit our Mother's Day online shop for lots more ideas. We ship within 24 hours all over Australia, and express post is available if you're like me and you manage to leave it to the last minute!

We also have gift certificates if you're not sure what to buy and, if you send me an email with all the details after you place your order, I will wrap your mum's pressie in some cute Cath Kidston giftwrap and mail it to her!

2 comments:

Georgie Love said...

Oh, love these!

Alison said...

They are lovely, they would certainly brighten up any room.