Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Craft weekend!

Have you heard? Daylesford is going to be Craft Central from 2-4 July. All the crafty folks in our crafty town have been collaborating to make this the craftiest craftacular ever! Here’s what’s happening:

Friday:
Lark’s Garage Sale opens 10.30am, with loads of cute and crafty bargains (at the Lark warehouse, 4a Duke Street)

Saturday:
Daylesford Craft Experience at Peppers, with workshops all day
Lark’s Garage Sale continues
Daylesford Makers Market open from 10-5 at the Town Hall
Daylesford Farmers Market
Handmade and craft shops around town open late until 6pm

Sunday:
Daylesford Craft Experience at Peppers, with workshops all day
Lark’s Garage Sale continues
Daylesford Sunday Bric-a-Brac Market
Handmade and craft shops around town open late until 6pm

Lots of crafty peeps are visiting town, some groups, like the lovely Northside Makers, have hired a bus for the day, and many more are making a weekend of it. Why don’t you come for a drive to the country and join in the fun? Even if you're not attending the Craft Experience it’ll be heaps of fun just soaking up the atmosphere in town, and meeting lots of other crafters.

It looks like the weather will be dry, crisp and sunny for the weekend, so bring a warm coat!

I’m really looking forward to this weekend. I’ll be flying around between the different events, it’s going to be full on and I hope you will come and find me and say Hi!

10 comments:

DanielleQ said...

Ah yes. I have finally concocted a "family" night away. We get there Friday, and have all day Saturday. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Jan said...

I'm coming over from Ballarat on Saturday for the craft experience - can't wait. Stitching, chatting, eating and no washing up afterwards - bliss! Good luck with all your weekend happenings.

Miss Milla's said...

I've heard, and I want to come, but life is a little too busy and I just don't think I can get there.
Not happy.

Ak Sağlık said...

was an article I liked. Thanks for sharing.
tüp bebek tedavisi

Brierley & Clover said...

I'm stitching and getting my sewing kit together for Saturday's retreat - hurrah! :)

Jay @ Finki said...

ohhh....i see many fabrics i'd love to bring home with me..and we won't get there till tomorrow...boo hoo. I bet they'll be all gone. ) :

Ak Sağlık said...

Site's character and a great color match .. I will recommend your site to the other platforms.
Göğüs küçültme Ameliyatı

Ak Sağlık said...

I enjoyed this site. Çene Cerrahisi I will recommend your site to other places. Saç Ekim Everyone does not show care. Estetik But you were preparing a site so rich in content. Estetik Burun Ameliyatı Everyone who helped, thank you.

Hair Transplant in turkey said...

ohhh....i see many fabrics i'd love to bring home with me..and we won't get there till tomorrow...boo hoo. I bet they'll be all gone. ) :fue

orjinkrem said...

I enjoyed this site. Burun estetiği ameliyatı I will recommend your site to other places.
Burun ameliyatı Everyone does not show care. But you were preparing a site so rich in content.
Kaş ekimi Everyone who helped, thank you.