Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Getting ready for the sale...

We've been rifling through shelves and boxes all afternoon, gathering things for our Garage Sale, which starts Friday at 10.30 and and runs through the weekend. If you are coming, please remember that the sale is CASH ONLY, there is no eftpos facility.











The sale is being held in our beachhut-decorated warehouse next door to the Lark shop. I hope you can come along - make sure you get here early to grab the best bargains. There are Cath Kidston goodies, Japanese masking tape, a few discontinued Belle & Boo prints, Dumpling Dynasty kits and tonnes of Lark goodies starting from only 50 cents up to $25!

3 comments:

Selina said...

I wish I weren't away this weekend!

ingrid said...

Ohhhhh, such tempting goodies.

Wish I could be there.

LionessLady said...

Oh, I am soooo jealous! I want those granny square rugs! Wish I could be there!