Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Hi, how are you?

What are you up to? I am ok, things seem to have got really busy these past few weeks, I am behind with my emails and trying not to stress about some big deadlines. But also making excellent progress with some new personal and business projects. Off to Sydney again soon. We found a lovely new person to work in our shop at weekends and also someone super to help out in our office a few hours a week, keeping our paperwork up to date. Harry is growing up fast, and he and Jim have become real buddies, running about the garden together and snuggling up for a snooze. Looking forward to school holidays. Struggling with this long, cold Daylesford winter. Planning a date night in Melbourne while the kids are off at sleepovers. Tonight I had a late meeting with the ace committee peeps from the Daylesford Makers Market and when I got home Paul made me my favourite homemade gnocchi with cheese sauce. Glass of wine. Planning to watch Spooks at 9.30. Up early tomorrow to go for a run with my girlfriend. I hope all is well with you. xx

10 comments:

yardage girl said...

Hi Allison - what a lovely post. Sometimes it's just nice to be chatty. Things seem like they are going along nicely for you, which is great. We have date nights too - total sanity savers! All going well here too - have been meaning to pop something in the post to you. Will try and do it in the next week. Cheers, Nicole

Panda said...

Date..night..? Que?

I love the piccie of the badges. Big fan of quirky badges, me. Also wish I was in on the gnocchi and cheese sauce. I havent had gnocchi since before kids. Pumpkin gnocchi with burnt butter sauce & fried sage leaves. NOMNOM.

Caroline said...

Isn't Spooks the best! A glass of wine and a bowl of home made gnocchi sound divine too.

Pom Pom said...

Hi Lark! I'm new to your blog. I like it. My husband is leaving Denver for Sydney just today and well prepared for cold. Brrrrr. I hope it warms up soon.

Estelle said...

you know it's going to be a long winter when you're already over it and it's only 15 day's in ;)

A mãe que capotou said...

This is so strange. I live in France and I thought at it was always summer in Australia... Are you sure you aren't overeacting ? :)

Little Ted Canvas said...

Oh my goodness it must have been freezing going running this morning, good for you! Date night sounds perfect, enjoy!

誠紋 said...

成人電影線上看 ut男視訊 聊天事ut 免費a觀看 絲襪同志交友 av女優性交影影片 性感褲襪美女寫真 免費影片網 色情自拍偷拍 愛的聊天室 女女愛愛 av情趣用品 18卡通漫畫 少女自拍網 熊貓影城 a片圖 情色卡漫 a色情影片 一夜情 383 完美情人視訊網站 玩美女人 免費影片 正妹辣妹 人妻遊戲 熟女 免費視訊 視訊聊天室 a圖片a 視訊聊天 85cc 微風成人交友區 嘟嘟 777 小魔女自拍貼圖 台灣援交妹 情人視訊 辣妹脫衣 av影片 洪爺影城 大奶熟女 sexy情色 a片 巨乳 性愛情慾貼圖 後宮電影院 jack 限制級 色情電話0204 激情性愛 明星走光

Handmade in Israel said...

Love those badges. A lovely post!

Justine de Jonge said...

Hi Lark, thankyou for your cute note. So happy to hear about the many projects on the go at your end. All is well at mine. My husband and I headed to Phillip Island over the long weekend. It was beautiful - great food, yummy drinks and lazy naps. Winter for me is going grand. I've been cooking non-stop; finally getting around to making the mountains of cut-out recipes in my recipe notepad and cookbook stash. My kitten Lily is going well too. She's enjoying lots of snuggly cuddles on the couch when it's raining outside. Take care, chat soon!