Wednesday, 9 June 2010

The Mini Lark Shop is in Melbourne again this weekend!

This weekend my mini version of the Lark Shop and I will be in Brunswick, as part of the awesome Sisters Market.

If you haven't been able to get to our Daylesford shop yet, or if you need a good dose of cuteness, come along between 10am and 4pm to see a lovely selection of my favourite things...


Here's what you'll find in the Mini Shop:

Japanese goodies
Rice kitchenware in pretty colours
Bob Boutique handmade accessories
Lark knitted toys
Zines including Spoonful, Extra Curricular and Anorak
Blom paper flowers
Vintage Ladybird notebooks
Cath Kidston goodies
Felt deer heads
Cupcake wrappers
Little Beehive party invitations
And lots more!

I'll have some new things that haven't even made it into our web shop yet, like the cutest little kitten bowls, Cath Kidston sandwich boxes and some very sweet badges, plus of course there will be a few special offers but you'll need to come along to see what they are!

If there is something you would like me to bring to the market mini shop for you just let me know in advance. I hope to see you there!

Lark Mini Shop @ Sisters Market
Saturday 12 June 10am-4pm
Brunswick Town Hall

5 comments:

acoustitch said...

Did you know I drank that coffee with that lovely leaf?!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Awwww, how I would love love love to pay you a visit in that gorgeous mini Shop! My wallet is filled filled filled. xx

rabbit and the duck said...

We're almost stall neighbours on Saturday : ) Looking forward to saying hello and seeing all your pretty things : )

thea said...

exciting!!!! although i want a sydney mini shop! hehe

thea.
xx(spoonful)

walsha said...

The shortest answer is doing. ............................................................