Sunday, 22 August 2010

Daisy Lane is online!

You can now find Daisy Lane in our web shop right here! I hope you like it.

If you do, you might like to also join the Daisy Lane Club. Every one who signs up receives a club newsletter and badge, yay! And lots of little treats and offers. Such fun!

Talking of fun, I would like to share the credit for Daisy Lane with my two lovely friends Lyndsay White, who designed the Daisy Lane club website, and Danielle Price, who designed the cute logo and helped with the graphic design. They are both super-talented girls and a delight to work with. Enjoy!x

8 comments:

Make mine Mid-Century said...

Cute! I hope it's a huge success.

Cornflake said...

Cute!!

Jacki said...

Goodie goodie gum drops! I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff!

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

What a great way to start Monday! xx

王雅俊 said...

到處逛逛~~來繞繞留個言囉~~~~............................................................

Posie Patchwork said...

Simply delightful, love Posie

EmmaK said...

I think it looks really fab and I think it will be a great success!

Jorgelina said...

Cute!!Cute!!!