Monday, 27 September 2010

Rice, yippee!

We've just received our Spring delivery from Rice in Denmark all the way to Australia. Yummeeee! As usual it is full of colourful and pretty things for your home.




Here are a few of my personal favourites from our store...


Wooden painted spice rack (my Nan used to have one just like this!)

Giant Patchwork Pouffe, yay!

The colourful cups - now in 16 sweet colours.


This new Berry print kitchen storage range, it is very pretty (adios, boring storage!!).

Peacock Rubber Door Mats.

These pretty bowls that can be used in the microwave or for serving.

Ha ha, love these 'Roccoco' mirrors!

Folksy glass jugs.


These new Jumbo picnic teacups, the colours are perfect.

Patchwork chair cushions.
And I can't resist these tiered food containers, I am definitely getting one to bring my lunch to work each day!



We also have some super-sweet sewing accessories to add to your craft basket...



Rice is wonderful, because not only do they make really nice things to bring some colour and personality to your space, but also they are all ethically manufactured.

To see the full Rice range, visit our online Rice shop or come to Daylesford!

12 comments:

S & R .... said...

Oh deeeeelight!!!!

TAILS FROM THE DOGHOUSE! said...

loving this!!!!!
can't live without colour

EleCat said...

I'm a BIG colour fan.... 'Roccoco' mirrors: love! So close to finally moving into our home that I could cry with excitement. Can't wait to start shopping! :D

Mim said...

Oh bugger! I just did a big order from the UK as I could not get the stuff I wanted!

Mim said...

Mind you...I may just have to get some more...
Quick question, are the microwave containers BPA and Phthalate free?

andrea said...

This is the first time I hear about them but OH MY GOD I'M IN LOVE!! I'm gonna show my mother see if she likes them for her shop, although I get the feeling that it might be a bit too colourful for her. Thanks so much for sharing!

Posie Patchwork said...

Well i'm a sucker for colour, but those cups are extra gorgeous!! Love Posie

Drink More Tea said...

The thimbles got me!

sean the prawn said...

Soooooo exciting & sooooooo pretty!!

Be A Fun Mum said...

OH MAN!!! I've found my style!!! This is just perfect! I love! I love! I love!

Now, where am I going to find some money...

Bel said...

Oh wow I was already excited as I am coming up later in the week for a couple of days, now I am beside myself with excitement.
Hope your in the shop on Friday Alison, would love to say Hi

Josephine Tale Peddler said...

I love Rice. Those patchwork cushions are fab and the mirrors! Just lovely. xx