Tuesday, 28 September 2010

This week's market

This Saturday it's the Daylesford Maker's Market, it's set to be a fine weather day and there will be quite a few fresh new makers alongside the regulars so please come along!

I will be helping out at the Info desk at the market in the afternoon, please come and say Hi!

Lark will be open from 10.30 to 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. We're filling it up with all the new Rice stock and other fresh goodies so pop in if you haven't been for a while, it's full of good new things.

By the way, the market is on the lookout for some nice cake/cupcake/baking stalls to take part in the busy Christmas markets - contact the organisers via the website if you are interested!

6 comments:

Not Perfect But Nice said...

How I wish I could be there!

Thea said...

Oooh, I do like those chenille quilts. Wish I could be there too.

Spot of Colour said...

I will be travelling down from Melbourne to go to the market, bringing my Mum who's visiting from Sydney. She's extremely excited, especially as she's an ex-Daylesford girl :) Look forward to seeing your stall.

Kim H said...

I'd love to own one of those cute caravans:) Have fun at the markets. I have the good old Bega Markets this Friday. Not Daylesford, that's for sure, but fun nonetheless.

Bubby Makes Three said...

Love LOVE your stuff -- ust wanted to let you know I blogged about some of your goodies on my site today! http://bubbymakesthree.blogspot.com/

Leah Grace said...

I will be well enough one of these weekends to make the journey over to Daylesford to visit the market and the Lark store! Fingers crossed :)