Friday, 26 November 2010

Fabric sale tomorrow!

I've spent this morning sorting out some fabrics for the garage sale tomorrow. These will all be available for just $5 per piece, alongside the new Lark goodies that will be in our big sale. Most pieces are around a metre, some under and some over.

These prints are in a very high-quality English cotton jersey that I used to make into little dresses back when Lark first started!

I have many pieces of vintage sheeting in pretty colours.

Flannel fabrics - including Amy Butler and owl prints

Vintage terry towelling from the 60s and 70s - makes cute bibs, bathroom cushions etc.

There are also lots of babycord fabrics, new and vintage bits and bobs, including a little Cath Kidston, Denyse Schmidt, Laura Ashley.

The Lark Garage Sale starts 9am tomorrow in the warehouse next to the Lark Shop at 4a Duke St, Daylesford. Please note the sale does not have eftpos facilities and we can't mail anything to you, it is only in person (so if you can't make it - send a friend!).

Parking is available on Duke Street itself or in the Rex arcade car park next to Lark on Duke Street.

Other things to do in Daylesford tomorrow? The Daylesford Makers Market (Town Hall), The Daylesford Show (Victoria Park), Vintage shopping at the Bazaar, the Mill Markets and local antique shops, a pub lunch, a walk by the lake (where there's a playground and bookshop that serves good coffee) and much more besides! Hope you can visit our lovely town!

14 comments:

Cheray said...

ohh!! That fabric looks amazing!!
Hopefully I can borrow someones car & make it out for the sale!
Have a great weekend
x

monkeemoomoo said...

Oh that fabric! Be still my beating heart.

dear olive said...

Oh bugger. I need/want/need some of that fabric. Only ... I'm stuck in Sydney! Kellie xx

Maxabella said...

That's it - I need to move to Daylesford pronto!!! Hope it all goes well.

BTW, you're on my fridge!!! http://maxabellaloves.blogspot.com/2010/11/november-chronicles-whats-on-my-fridge.html

x

lupinbunny said...

That pink floral jersey in the bottom left corner just slays me! I love it! Such a pity I'm on the other side of the country!

Alison said...

Drat and double drat, I can't make it to snaffle up some ace fabric.

Have a great day.

bee said...

woohoo I'll be there to snap up some of this lovely stuff! See you tomorrow :D

The Clip Cafe said...

Oh Boo! in the wrong state!!! That all looks very lovely though!

Carmel's Closet said...

I SO wish I could come! Too far away - not heading down south until Christmas. Go well.
Carmel

AnastasiaC said...

have fun tommorow, im sure it will go well...loving all the delicious fabric on offer!!

Guusje said...

Too Cool!

Melinda Drummond said...

Oh those fabrics are so so pretty - how I wish I could come to Daylesford and buy some. sigh. I hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow. Cheers!

Andi Lia said...

Ooh, I'm so green with envy to those who can manage to buy those lovely fabric!

daisy said...

Just back from the sale and there were lots of great buys, I'm proud of myself to sticking to xmas gift shopping for others and not getting distracted by many tempting items for me! The shop is looking wonderful BTW.