Tuesday, 30 November 2010

It's a Cuckoo Christmas!

Well, Ms Cuckoo Nest has done it again. We've just opened the sweetest box of handmade Christmas goodies here at Lark...

Felt gingerbread cottages and woodland Christmas trees, with the tiniest details of candy, baby animals and Christmas garlands.

Hand-knitted pretty cottages, with embroidered climbing roses and dotty curtains. I'm in love!

We'll have a new shipment of Toasdtool Mice Houses and Miss Hedgehog Houses very shortly, in plenty of time for Christmas. In the meantime, you can find all of the Cuckoo Nest loveliness in our store HERE.

3 comments:

Jacki said...

So adorable! Even more to add to my wishlist!

Hen said...

Wow, I love these!
We have snow here, yucky yuck.

Cate said...

I love the yoyos on top of the gingerbread house - I've just learned how to make these and now I see them everywhere!! xxxCate