Sunday, 5 December 2010

Pretty Party!

Here in the southern hemisphere we are lucky that at Christmas time we can have outdoor picnics and parties, al fresco lunches and tea parties on the verandah - and we don't need to stick to a palette of red, white and green! This year I am going for a candy-coloured, pretty and summery Christmas. I've been collecting vintage jam jars and tea cups and floral tablecloths from op shops for a few months, ready to entertain in sweet style! The Lark shop reflects my current obsession with party goods and I thought you might like a snapshot of some of the lovely things we have in our party shop at the moment.










Now I need to think about food, flowers and - the most important thing - friends!

Visit our party shop here!

8 comments:

Chantal said...

They are the prettiest paper doilies I've ever seen!

Drink More Tea said...

If I want an abundance of flowers at a tea party I pop on the invite "no gifts but if you wish to contribute bring some fresh flowers" It works a treat and you will have fresh flowers everywhere in no time as most guests love to contribute.

Jodie said...

All those goodies make we want to have a garden party...

Indie.Tea said...

Pretty! Adore those doillies in the second pic.

Cate said...

completely love those individual cupcake stands!!
I've gone with a variation on the usual colour scheme this year too (mines purple and yellow) :-)
xxxCate

Jaderbomb said...

I LOVE THE CUPCAKE STANDS!!!
THANKS FOR SHARING!

the wreath witch said...

oh my blog friend
I just love your shop and I hope you don't mind but I shared the link to my facebook friends . love love love !
I'm off to make my wish list . Pat

House of Dust and Fur said...

Will there be a 6th day of Xmas today?