Sunday, 5 December 2010

On the 5th Day of Christmas, Lark gave to me ... 40% off Engel!

Wow, it's the 5th December already! Only 20 days until Christmas, eek!

Today I'm offering to blog readers a whopping 40% off tablecloths, place mats and kids aprons from one of my fave homewares designers, Sabien Engel. The supersoft PVC-coated cotton is a real fave around here as it is very high quality, comes in cool designs and can be machine washed (yay!). The tablecloths are GIANT, and until midnight tonight you can snap some up from $48 (usually they are between $80-$100). Brilliant for your Christmas table. Find Engel here!


2 comments:

le@thirdontheright said...

really sweet of you to do this offers - will spread the word :) best le

Lyn said...

This is an incredible offer! I have the spring and sweet tablecloths, and just love them. So much that I've just ordered myself another spring cloth, and an apron and placemats for my little one for Christmas. Thank you!