Monday, 6 December 2010

On the 6th Day of Christmas, Lark gave to me ... 40% off Mister Mista!

Oops. I'm sorry my lovelies, I nearly forgot to post today's special blog offer! And it's a very nice one too ... until midnight tonight we are offering a lovely 40% off all Mister Mista products.

Renee and Travis are gorgeous people and incredible creators, their range of limited edition tees, prints and wall art for boys is like nothing else out there. Our own little guys adore this range, and for me as a mum, I really struggle to find them cool things that aren't all about licensed characters. I'm fussy about quality too, and I like the idea of buying from local designers, but Mister Mista tick all the boxes.

Boys can be hard to shop for, especially other people's boys, but I guarantee that if you are looking for a great gift for a boy aged 2-10 this year they will love Mister Mista!

With this offer you can grab the coolest tees from $24 (normally $39.95) and even save $66 on the amazing and huge fabric wall stickers. Yay! Find the range here.

No comments: