Sunday, 13 February 2011

Coming soon: Lalé


Any day now Ron the postie is going to be knocking at our door with a huge box of goodies from Alix at Lalé in France - yayyy! Just look at the delicious goodies from the gorgeous and talented Alix, who I was lucky enough to meet in person in Paris last month.

TOP of my list is the Marlène suitcase, which I have every intention of using as a case for my laptop and all the papers, catalogues, magazines and gadgets I tote about on a daily basis.


And I will be decorating my new house with some of the cute eiderdowns and cushions.


If you would like to be informed when Lalé comes into stock, you can click on any item HERE and ask us to send you a notification email so you don't miss out. x

1 comment:

Pam said...

Loving those patterns and colours. You have great taste Allison!
I've just discovered you through Spaces and if I ever get down your way, I'm definitely calling in to see your sweet little shop. :)