Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Pantry

I love the word 'pantry'. My nan used to have a 'pantry' and a 'larder', even though she lived in a small council house. They were only cupboards, nothing grand, but that's what she called them - maybe because as a young girl she was in domestic service in a big house.

So I have always loved the idea of a pantry, a little storeroom for all your dried goods, baking equipment, jars and such.


One of my favourite finds for Lark this year has been this Pantry range of kitchen goods from British design company Rex. The pretty styling makes me smile, and they are just beautiful objects as well as serving a purpose.



The Pantry product that most makes my heart sing is the Jam Making Kit. How adorable is this? It comes with cute jars, labels, string and a recipe book. I'm getting all domestic just thinking about it!!


There is also a printed label set for when you are using recycled jars (hurrah!). I can't wait to start using these.

And look at this little jam jar candle!!

The first Pantry collection has just arrived in Lark this week, and we will have more things coming in March. You can find them ONLINE HERE, and of course in our Daylesford store too!x

9 comments:

ani's house said...

This has got to be the cutest stuff I have seen in a while!!

mel @ loved said...

They are so gorgeous! I think I want them all, I must go take a closer look...

delia hornbook said...

I love those little spice jars such pretty colours, I call my little 50's wall cupboard my larder it holds all my spices, cake making bits and pieces, my home made jams and chutneys etc, its a great word ;-)dee x

Drink More Tea said...

All are very cute, great choices! I can't wait to get my hands on the jelly moulds and use them to serve Madeleine's or sugar cubes.

REread said...

all so sweet .. love it

PhotoPuddle said...

This stuff is simply lovely! And I like the word pantry too. It sounds so magical! I might start calling teh cupboard I keep my tins of beans in the pantry!

katiepie said...

This is the best kitchen stuff I've seen in aaaages! NEED those spice jars and jelly molds STAT!

AnastasiaC said...

love these!! so sweet...

Lily said...

They are so cute! Love them all:)

Lily@kitchen larder cupboard