Sunday, 13 February 2011

A round-up





It's been a mad, mad week at work. Trying to prepare for next week's gift fair, trying to get on top of emails from when I was on holiday, re-stocking the shop and checking in all of the new season products. But who wants to think about that? Here are a few sweet moments from my week ... morning tea with my dear friend (and her pretty china), opening the samples of my new Daisy Lane plates, popping along to the Sugar and Spice market in Ballarat where I chatted with Morgan, Jennifer, Ali, Nicole, Marion and Stephanie, Belinda, Robyn, Craig, Sophie & Gus, and a little tea break by myself! I hope you've had a relaxing week. x


8 comments:

Bianca said...

YUM! and definitely pretty china ware.
Have a lovely weekend.

Morgan Wills said...

Thanks for the funny photo ;-) Nice to see you all this morning. Looking forward to some treasure hunting with you in Sydney!! x

belinda.moonmum said...

Nice to see you for a chat... Had a lovely stop off at Lark on the way home to check out all the new lovelies!

le@thirdontheright said...

not a bad week at all realy :) le xox any week with cake is a good week ...

Jayne said...

Those tarts look to die for! And I love the little Cath Kidston cup in the last pic. What a cute stall- lots of Babushka goodness :)

delia hornbook said...

Sounds like you have had a great week, i love those plates to. enjoy your weekend, dee x

My Messy Room said...

look foward to catching up with you at the tradeshow - those plates look delightful! xx

Wanda said...

I recognize that table. Definitely from a farmhouse in Queensland I'd say...!!! The tartlets and slices certainly look scrumptious and nicely served on those lovely plates. How fabulous...!!! I hope you both had a lovely afternoon tea.