Friday, 25 March 2011

Sasha's Store

I simply couldn't resist sharing with you these amazing photos from Sasha, owner of Harem women's store in Fitzroy and now also the completely adorable Babe in the Woods shop near the Vic Market in Melbourne. HOW GOOD IS THIS SHOP?? I think I love it even more than my own. Check out the dressing room, and the wallpaper Sasha made from hexagons, and the vintage storybook shop sign, and all the cute and colourful products. Sasha is so lovely, she's one of my favourite Lark stockists, and as you can see, our products are right at home in her store! There is no website yet, so you must pop in next time you are in the area. I think it's a jolly good excuse to visit the Vic Market, as if you needed one. x



























11 comments:

Allana said...

oh my word! Thet are gorgeous and very Lark! I wish I lived close by ;(

Jayne said...

Oh my goodness- I'm in love! I don't even have kids and I'd still love the visit. Thanks for sharing :) And I agree with Allana- it's very Lark ;)

Off The Peg said...

Love it! Sweet as a button

Cassie said...

it's almost tooooo nice? i don't like it. just kidding, it's ADORABLE. i want it.

meaghan said...

It is great, I was there about 4 weeks ago, I purchased those little deer, they are tooooo cute ! Love the shop, wish I had enough money to buy one of those big deer!

delia hornbook said...

O wow stunning pictures, and such gorgeous colours, im loving that hexagon wall. have a lovely weekend, dee x

Fiona said...

I rushed past the other day on my way to an appointment. So annoyed I couldn't stop! It is a gorgeous looking shop.

Brenda @ Mira Narnie said...

WOW - I'll be going soon for sure - thanks for sharing ;-))

monkeemoomoo said...

Sooo cute! thanks for sharing. I wish I didn't live so far away:(

Blossomnbird said...

wow it's adorable!
I love the patchwork wallpaper. Shall have to visit when in Melbourne next.

Mrs Bok - The Bok Flock said...

Soooooo gorgeous! Love this store.