Tuesday, 19 April 2011

This Saturday!



This weekend's Daylesford Maker's Market promises to be a really ace one - it's a full house with lots of new makers including the very talented Morgan Wills, music from Geoffrey Williams and yummo food from the Bees Knees Brownies (who give out lots of freebies) and Winnebagel. Don't you love the name Winnebagel? Here is Drew in his retro 80s van, I can tell you he serves the meanest toasties and chocolate crackles ever!!


I'll be helping at the market in the afternoon, and Lark will be open Saturday and Sunday 10-4. Also open on Saturday morning if you fancy a bit of thrifting - the MS Op Shop next to Lark and the Daylesford Bazaar on Vincent St. And don't forget to check out my friend Sarah's shop Black White & Rouge just around the corner from Lark, she has some gorgeous Mother's Day gifts including lots of design books and some teal felty slippers that I have dropped a big hint to Mr Lark about, hee hee. Hope to see you on Saturday, it's going to be a crisp and beautiful sunny day according to the weather reports! x

2 comments:

Maxabella said...

I would love to be doing exactly that this Saturday. Enjoy yourself. x

Lorta said...

ooh! I'm so excited! I'm coming up on Saturday to the Makers Market, think I'll have to pop into Lark as well!