Monday, 27 June 2011

Pssst ... heard about the Lark online sale?

Our fabulous 3 day winter sale will be starting soon online.

For just 3 days, prices will be lowered across many of our lovely ranges, by up to 70%.

If you haven't shopped at one of our very popular sales before, you are in for a treat. Held only twice a year for 3 days, the Lark sale is a 'thank you' to our lovely customers and a nice way to end the season.

When the 3 days are over, at the stroke of midnight, the prices go back to normal.

Details of the sale are in a special edition of our weekly newsletter that is coming out to resgistered customers today.

If you'd like to find out exactly when our sale is starting and see a sneak preview of what's on offer sign up to our newsletter ASAP, there's a form on the sidebar here and also on our home page.

I hope you like the products we've selected for this year's sale!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

looking forward to your sale...adding to the wish list every time I look...

Blythe said...

Hello!
Every time i go to www.larkmade.com.au it comes up with "closed for maintenance" is it just me?
Looking forward to the sale! :)

Lark said...

Hi Blythe, you need to reset your cache I think! The shop is definitely open.

Blythe said...

thank you! I will try that! I was getting the jitters going without my daily dose of pretty things!