Tuesday, 28 June 2011

This week...


I have been helping two little girls to celebrate their their birthday this week! More to come on that soon. I have also been helping Morgan to set up shop at The Crafty Squirrel. It's opening this Friday (!!) at the corner of Errard and Urquhart Sts, Ballarat, come along and see how amazing it is, I will be there on the opening day to support Morgan. I have been helping to paint and renovate our office, helping my son with his maths homework and helping myself to lots of wine before I start Dry July in 2 days time (more on that also). What have you been up to?

After all that helping I am taking a night off to see Bridesmaids with my girlfriend tonight! (I wont be completely switched off though, I'll be back later with an update on our sale). x

2 comments:

evie dear said...

Did you enjoy Bridesmaids? I saw it with some friends & found it both hilarious & heartwarming! great for a girls night out :)

Lark said...

It was GREAT! x