Monday, 29 August 2011

Win $1000 of Lark goodies! Hurrah!


Gulp! I am very excited about this - until the end of September we are inviting all our lovely customers to tell your friends about Lark, and you could both be in with a chance to win $1000 to spend in our store on whatever you choose! Just imagine - you could buy all your Christmas presents and something special for yourself too!

All you have to do is CLICK HERE and join our weekly mailing list, then refer as many friends as you can. If you already receive our newsletters you can still refer your friends to win, of course.

And if you mention this exciting contest on your own blog, facebook or twitter (with a link to www.larkmade.com.au) please let me know, as you'll get an extra entry into the draw!

Time to start a shopping list. What would you spend your $1000 on? I'd love to know!


2 comments:

Lilli boo said...

This is a wonderful opportunity for a beautiful prize and a great incentive to visit Daylesford again, I love the place...see my blog for my mention :)

Stella said...

I mentioned this on my blog :-)
http://verydarkhorse.blogspot.com/2011/09/internet-shopping.html