Sunday, 25 September 2011

35 days


Did you know I have been away on a trip for the past 5 weeks? Yes, I have. Dear reader, I have been tirelessly trekking across the grand cities of Europe in search of ever greater cuteness to bring to our store. Five weeks, six countries, four design fairs, and many, many cute shops later and I am finally home today. Phew, it's a hard life! No seriously, I am totally exhausted. But I'm very inspired and excited too. 2012 is going to be incredible. I will write about my trip and some of the amazing things I saw, once I have slept off the jetlag and caught up with my life a bit. I hope you are keeping well. x

8 comments:

naughtyshorts! said...

It sounds amazing!! Can't wait to see what goodies you have unearthed for us!!

pen said...

jealous!

ib said...

Lucky you!
We went travelling in Europe this summer, and I can´t believe it is over 2 months ago since we came back.
Glad you had a lovely trip, and can´t wait to read about it, and def. looking forward to see the pictures! I love reading about other peoples adventures- I always find it so inspirational!

babygalah said...

I thought you were missing in action!
Glad you made it back to your lovely town safe and sound....
Can't wait to see what goodies you found on your travels.

le@thirdontheright said...

welcome home - so glad you are safe and sound - air travel isn't as simple as it use to be - best le xox

picklebug said...

5 weeks??! Wow. I know just how you feel, I'm in China right now buying up big for my homewares store. Massive days, tonnes of walking, sourcing new styles and fashions, trying to figure out pricing and translation, travelling hours on trains to get the best stuff, aaargh! It is exhausting! But I'm only away for half of that time. Enjoy your rest, can't wait to see your new goodies!
Rach x

Julia said...

Great photo and all the stuff is so nice :)

gifts

paperrunway said...

welcome home