Monday, 5 September 2011

Prettiest Pantry!





I am a sucker for jars and boxes and labels, once upon a time (ie before kids) I had all my pantry supplies in matching containers in alphabetical order. Yes, really. These days my pantry is a total nightmare of open cereal boxes, pile upon pile of cupcake wrappers, multiple spice packets and empty containers. One of my projects this spring is to bring a little bit of order back into the pantry, and I think these new Pantry Stickers from Mae could give me just the incentive I need. Aren't they darling? Really, the girls from Mae are soooo clever, I love them. They have also released the sweetest new wrapping paper this season. Sigh.


1 comment:

Sally said...

What lovely labels, I've been busy labelling my crafty bits this morning too!
Sally x