Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Sneaky Christmas Peek...




Those of you following our chit chat on Facebook will know that I have promised to finish and launch the Lark Christmas catalogue in the next week (eek!) but I couldn't wait until then to give you a sneak peek of these adorable little tins from Belle & Boo that have just arrived...


In five sizes, from a tiny treasure tin to a square tin that would be perfect for a small batch of home baked cookies, and all just waiting to be filled with treats or wrapped up under the tree for someone special!


Each tin has a different Belle & Boo adventure. Aww!


From only $4.95, I think these would be lovely as kris kringle or teacher gifts! You can find the whole set HERE in our shop.

4 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I am doing some serious Xmas shopping at Lark online. Excited.

embracingitall said...

I love Belle & Boo. Those tins are so darn cute! Jacinta

PhotoPuddle said...

Ooo, such pretty things!

Lose one's footing said...

I love those!!!! I hope you have plenty in stock. When will all the Christmas stock be uploaded?