Friday, 4 November 2011

Enid Blyton re-issues


Gasp! At last ... the wonderful Enchanted Wood books by Enid Blyton have been re-issued with their gorgeous 1960s illustrations! Like many mums, I searched the op shops high and low for a collection of these precious editions, and they have now become so hard to find ... I didn't like the look of the 'modern' versions, but now there are gorgeous re-issued hardback editions of the originals, a perfect gift for your special little girls and boys! Hurrah! You can find them here in the Lark shop!



7 comments:

sister outlaws said...

OOh! I have such fond memories of my older sister reading these to me.

Jayne said...

I have such fond childhood memories of reading Enid Blyton books :) I actually still have a copy of the Enchanted Wood buried away somewhere. These cover designs are so pretty- they have that vintage Blyton charm to them :D

MonetPaisley said...

Scream! delightful! I have one of the older ones and have been looking everywhere for the others to the set. so excited!!!

Linda V @ Bubble and Sweet said...

Oh yay these were my fav's (along with the wishing chair series). Thanks for sharing.

Andrea said...

Fantastic, I have been reading my old ones from child hood lately. I have a hankering to read the magic faraway tree!!

Lucy said...

Wow, that is exciting news! Do you know if they are available in the UK, or have the publisher's name? Thanks, Lucy

Lucy said...

Actually, I've managed to find them, there are a few online. Much as I wish I could just appear in Lark and get mine in person!!